VS High Level BCM

Wiring diagrams and questions
User avatar
The1
Posts: 4852
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am

VS High Level BCM

Post by The1 »

Anyone got any wiring info on High level 147 or 149 VS BCM's, mainly want battery and data line so i can hook this one in on the bench.
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: VS High Level BCM

Post by Holden202T »

i have factory wiring diagram for VR ... not sure if they are the same or not ?
User avatar
The1
Posts: 4852
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am

Re: VS High Level BCM

Post by The1 »

yeh perhaps high level will be, i only have low levels for vs which have different/extra plugs
VX L67 Getrag
Posts: 2971
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria

Re: VS High Level BCM

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

I'm on a break ATM but could possibly find out when back!
User avatar
TTVN
Posts: 194
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:01 pm
cars: TT 355 VN, Rearmount turbo 355 vp, cammed 355 hj60 landcruiser, vx clubby n efilive VZ ls1 wagon

Re: VS High Level BCM

Post by TTVN »

vr vs appear same ill post pics for future reference
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
The1
Posts: 4852
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am

Re: VS High Level BCM

Post by The1 »

Yep these are the pins.

+ = C1
- = C2
Data = B7
VX L67 Getrag
Posts: 2971
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria

Re: VS High Level BCM

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

Cool glad you got it sorted, sorry I didn't have info in my Rellin book(model too old) was meaning to get info from VACC, but they can only fax & normally picture quality isn't 100%!

With the later BCM's I know I've had to use a lot more than 3 wires for test bench, but I guess a lot of them may not be necessary I haven't tried cutting wires down!