free intro to dyno tuning webinar

General Tuning Questions And Discussions
Charlescrown
Posts: 2076
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:58 pm
cars: V8 VR Commodore BT1
LB Lancer 2L turbo & Delco
Starion TBI with Delco
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO4 track car
NA MX5
3 vintage motor bikes
Location: Padstow NSW

Re: free intro to dyno tuning webinar

Post by Charlescrown »

I watched it. Well presented and confirms what I am doing is right.
0081(2)
Posts: 149
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:59 am
cars: VY commodore supercharged V6
Location: Sydney

Re: free intro to dyno tuning webinar

Post by 0081(2) »

Was having a look on their web site and it looks like they have a few videos. Ill have another look later tonight and see if i can find it.
VX L67 Getrag
Posts: 2971
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria

Re: free intro to dyno tuning webinar

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

I missed it to, but here is a link to there youtube uploaded video's unfortunately it's not up their yet...
http://www.youtube.com/user/learntotune/videos
monaro308
Posts: 343
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:02 am
cars: HJ GTS Monaro Coupe
CV8 V2 S3
VE SSV

Re: free intro to dyno tuning webinar

Post by monaro308 »

vlad01 wrote:anyone join the webinar? It was great.
Yeah i thought it was really well presented and well worth a look.
Thanks for the link Delco
User avatar
delcowizzid
Posts: 5709
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am
Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
Location: Wellington NZ

Re: free intro to dyno tuning webinar

Post by delcowizzid »

i missed it was out fishing and didnt get back in time
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: free intro to dyno tuning webinar

Post by vlad01 »

delcowizzid wrote:i missed it was out fishing and didnt get back in time

haha.

Oh yeah I asked them about what you said on false knock.

They said what you did pretty much and the old systems they said were terrible :lol:
User avatar
Tre-Cool
Posts: 533
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:17 am
cars: VY SS UTE, VX Drag Car
Location: Perth

Re: free intro to dyno tuning webinar

Post by Tre-Cool »

I watched it. I was torqueup in the chat.
User avatar
The1
Posts: 4852
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am

Re: free intro to dyno tuning webinar

Post by The1 »

i registered but the time it was on i couldn't make it, anyone know if it was recorded?
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: free intro to dyno tuning webinar

Post by vlad01 »

yeah it was, still waiting for their video link.
User avatar
madmaxisback
Posts: 145
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:56 am
cars: VN Calais
VK Berlina
Location: Perth

Re: free intro to dyno tuning webinar

Post by madmaxisback »

Hey guys,

Got this link today from these guys....

Looks like its being run again this week.
https://learntotune.leadpages.net/efitu ... ly-9-2015/



Some nice engineering going on here...
https://instagram.com/hpa101/