free intro to dyno tuning webinar
-
Charlescrown
- Posts: 2076
- Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:58 pm
- cars: V8 VR Commodore BT1
LB Lancer 2L turbo & Delco
Starion TBI with Delco
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO4 track car
NA MX5
3 vintage motor bikes - Location: Padstow NSW
Re: free intro to dyno tuning webinar
I watched it. Well presented and confirms what I am doing is right.
-
0081(2)
- Posts: 149
- Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:59 am
- cars: VY commodore supercharged V6
- Location: Sydney
Re: free intro to dyno tuning webinar
Was having a look on their web site and it looks like they have a few videos. Ill have another look later tonight and see if i can find it.
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: free intro to dyno tuning webinar
I missed it to, but here is a link to there youtube uploaded video's unfortunately it's not up their yet...
http://www.youtube.com/user/learntotune/videos
http://www.youtube.com/user/learntotune/videos
-
monaro308
- Posts: 343
- Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:02 am
- cars: HJ GTS Monaro Coupe
CV8 V2 S3
VE SSV
Re: free intro to dyno tuning webinar
Yeah i thought it was really well presented and well worth a look.vlad01 wrote:anyone join the webinar? It was great.
Thanks for the link Delco
-
delcowizzid
- Posts: 5709
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am
- Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
- Location: Wellington NZ
Re: free intro to dyno tuning webinar
i missed it was out fishing and didnt get back in time
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: free intro to dyno tuning webinar
delcowizzid wrote:i missed it was out fishing and didnt get back in time
haha.
Oh yeah I asked them about what you said on false knock.
They said what you did pretty much and the old systems they said were terrible
-
Tre-Cool
- Posts: 533
- Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:17 am
- cars: VY SS UTE, VX Drag Car
- Location: Perth
Re: free intro to dyno tuning webinar
I watched it. I was torqueup in the chat.
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: free intro to dyno tuning webinar
i registered but the time it was on i couldn't make it, anyone know if it was recorded?
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: free intro to dyno tuning webinar
yeah it was, still waiting for their video link.
-
madmaxisback
- Posts: 145
- Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:56 am
- cars: VN Calais
VK Berlina - Location: Perth
Re: free intro to dyno tuning webinar
Hey guys,
Got this link today from these guys....
Looks like its being run again this week.
https://learntotune.leadpages.net/efitu ... ly-9-2015/
Some nice engineering going on here...
https://instagram.com/hpa101/
Got this link today from these guys....
Looks like its being run again this week.
https://learntotune.leadpages.net/efitu ... ly-9-2015/
Some nice engineering going on here...
https://instagram.com/hpa101/