Results after a "profesional tune"
-
VT1GER
- Posts: 34
- Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:34 am
- cars: Holden VT stroker, cammed, blown.
Re: Results after a "profesional tune"
I'm using an nvram. Don't have access to a burner no.
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: Results after a "profesional tune"
here ive added it in, i would if you could get the nvram reburnt with a enhanced bin. If you bought the nvram from here then you can send it up to me and ill reburn it for postage cost to current enhanced version.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Results after a "profesional tune"
The1 wrote:no your after the table call "End of Injection" your current value is the factory value of 408, start with 374.
This is the crank rotation at which fuel is finished being injected or the injector is now closed. Your intake valve starts to open at 374degrees with that cam, so start there. Tune advance to richest point.
I would recommend enhanced mod instead of standard factory realtime, you can tune the End of Injection via RPM and not coolant as well as use inputs to monitor wideband and support larger MAF's.
http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=2518
I would recommend you have a read of the info in the FAQ button top right and have a read of the enhanced doco's.
Can you tell me more about this injector timing? Does the 808 have some form of this?
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: Results after a "profesional tune"
no dont' think 808 can be adjusted it's fixed to crank REF pulse
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Results after a "profesional tune"
So how would the firing pattern be relative to the each cylinder, would it be uneven timing due to the double injector fire but having 3 cylinders fire in one rotation?
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: Results after a "profesional tune"
spark would still fire from DFI, which is using crank pulse, ecu controls bank injector fire. Ecotecs use cam sensor to do seq inj hence being able to control injection timing.
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Results after a "profesional tune"
So every time a cylinder fires all injectors fire?
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: Results after a "profesional tune"
bit off topic, but yeh batch fires once per crank rotation and seq fires once per cam rotation.
-
delcowizzid
- Posts: 5709
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am
- Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
- Location: Wellington NZ
Re: Results after a "profesional tune"
twice per full engine cycle i think it is unless in single fire mode which is once per engine cycle i.e. 2 revolutions to complete a full firing order cycle.
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Results after a "profesional tune"
The1 wrote:bit off topic, but yeh batch fires once per crank rotation and seq fires once per cam rotation.
so double fire is then 2 x per rev? 4 time for complete engine cycle. But what I was trying to work out is this timing relative to No. 1 cylinder? or just random a cylinder?
So sequentual would be once per cam rotation X No. of cylinders firing in one cycle? My understanding is 3 injectors will fire for v6 in 1 rev but in sequence, correct?