Calc VE

General Tuning Questions And Discussions
FXST02
Posts: 107
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:42 am
cars: VP V6 Auto sedan
Location: Perth WA

Calc VE

Post by FXST02 »

After reading the Kinjflow Vs injector duty cycle thread.

I loaded todays logs and kept an eye on the Calc VE History Tables and noted this big difference. (See attachment)

Usually I just log and watch the BLM so that I can adjust the VE table, after each run the VE table figures come down, but nothing like what the Calc VE history is showing.

So should I copy theses figures to the VE table?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dazza92VP
Posts: 608
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:59 pm
cars: 92 VP V8 Wagon
Location: Perth

Re: Calc VE

Post by Dazza92VP »

Have you got a wide band hooked up because if you don't those figures will be way out and continue to get worse due to the fact the wide band input always seeing lean because there is no sensor
FXST02
Posts: 107
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:42 am
cars: VP V6 Auto sedan
Location: Perth WA

Re: Calc VE

Post by FXST02 »

Thanks Dazza,

I'm getting around to hooking it up, but family demands of driving them about on weekends doesn't leave much time at the moment.

I'll stay with the NB and BLM for now then.

Thanks for the quick response.
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: Calc VE

Post by Holden202T »

yep BLMS for you :P