PCM Hacking Shirts

A place For General Chit Chat Etc
Dylan
Posts: 3364
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
cars: VR Commodore V8

Re: PCM Hacking Shirts

Post by Dylan »

Sounds fiddly. Maybe the old 808 might be a winner. You've definetely fone a good job on the 0411 then!
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: PCM Hacking Shirts

Post by vlad01 »

ooohh I want one. 808 or a memcal on it please! Or maybe even a VE 3d table would look cool.
User avatar
Jayme
Posts: 2585
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:59 pm
Location: North Coast, NSW

Re: PCM Hacking Shirts

Post by Jayme »

if anyone wants to put their hand up to draw a lineart graphic of what they want so I can color it in easier, that will help a lot.
User avatar
Tazzi
Posts: 3626
Joined: Thu May 17, 2012 10:53 am
cars: VE SS Ute
Location: WA

Re: PCM Hacking Shirts

Post by Tazzi »

Hurry up and take my money! haha

Sign me up! :thumbup:
Your Local Aussie Reverse Engineer
Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726
Image
User avatar
Jayme
Posts: 2585
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:59 pm
Location: North Coast, NSW

Re: PCM Hacking Shirts

Post by Jayme »

so I roughed out this today..... ill have a shot at an 808 next....
Eprom-sticthes.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: PCM Hacking Shirts

Post by vlad01 »

Image
Dylan
Posts: 3364
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
cars: VR Commodore V8

Re: PCM Hacking Shirts

Post by Dylan »

That memcal looks great
HQ355
Posts: 1217
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
cars: HQ Holden

Re: PCM Hacking Shirts

Post by HQ355 »

Ok, so who's folding up some tin foil hats to match ? Lol put me down for one ( shirt that is )
User avatar
jenko
Posts: 450
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:43 am
cars: hilux v6
jaguar v12
mitsubishi lancer
fj cruiser
sv 21 camry wagon
Location: Pine mountain .vic

Re: PCM Hacking Shirts

Post by jenko »

put me down for one
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: PCM Hacking Shirts

Post by Holden202T »

hahahaha :)

i agree the eeprom looks good :)

i never thought I'd be a clothing model hahhahaha .... maybe the work pants weren't the best colour to go with that shirt!