PCM Hacking Shirts
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: PCM Hacking Shirts
Sounds fiddly. Maybe the old 808 might be a winner. You've definetely fone a good job on the 0411 then!
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: PCM Hacking Shirts
ooohh I want one. 808 or a memcal on it please! Or maybe even a VE 3d table would look cool.
-
Jayme
- Posts: 2585
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:59 pm
- Location: North Coast, NSW
Re: PCM Hacking Shirts
if anyone wants to put their hand up to draw a lineart graphic of what they want so I can color it in easier, that will help a lot.
-
Tazzi
- Posts: 3626
- Joined: Thu May 17, 2012 10:53 am
- cars: VE SS Ute
- Location: WA
Re: PCM Hacking Shirts
Hurry up and take my money! haha
Sign me up!
Sign me up!
Your Local Aussie Reverse Engineer
Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726

Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726

-
Jayme
- Posts: 2585
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:59 pm
- Location: North Coast, NSW
Re: PCM Hacking Shirts
so I roughed out this today..... ill have a shot at an 808 next....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: PCM Hacking Shirts
That memcal looks great
-
HQ355
- Posts: 1217
- Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
- cars: HQ Holden
Re: PCM Hacking Shirts
Ok, so who's folding up some tin foil hats to match ? Lol put me down for one ( shirt that is )
-
jenko
- Posts: 450
- Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:43 am
- cars: hilux v6
jaguar v12
mitsubishi lancer
fj cruiser
sv 21 camry wagon - Location: Pine mountain .vic
Re: PCM Hacking Shirts
put me down for one
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: PCM Hacking Shirts
hahahaha 
i agree the eeprom looks good
i never thought I'd be a clothing model hahhahaha .... maybe the work pants weren't the best colour to go with that shirt!
i agree the eeprom looks good
i never thought I'd be a clothing model hahhahaha .... maybe the work pants weren't the best colour to go with that shirt!
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
