PCM Hacking Shirts
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10016
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: PCM Hacking Shirts
Chip looks quite good, if the uv window circle comes out that clear it'll be win. Theres more interest in an 808 design than i expected. I agree it might not be recognisable, though. Might need to say 808 somewhere somehow. Maybe have the whole service number on the back :p
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
-
Chuff
- Posts: 269
- Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:28 am
- Location: Melbourne
Re: PCM Hacking Shirts
Would I be going off topic if I was to point out that these designs as stickers for our rides might be nice.
If I ever finish my project I'd wear one with pride on my wheels. Would look good next to my "Built not Bought" sticker.
If I ever finish my project I'd wear one with pride on my wheels. Would look good next to my "Built not Bought" sticker.
˙ʎɐqǝ ɟɟo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ǝsǝuıɥɔ ɐ ƃuıʎnq ɹoɟ ʇɥƃıɹ ǝɯ sǝʌɹǝs
-
Jayme
- Posts: 2585
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:59 pm
- Location: North Coast, NSW
Re: PCM Hacking Shirts
haha oops, that white is just background!! on a black shirt that will end up black... ill have to add in some white thread to keep the window white.antus wrote:Chip looks quite good, if the uv window circle comes out that clear it'll be win. Theres more interest in an 808 design than i expected. I agree it might not be recognisable, though. Might need to say 808 somewhere somehow. Maybe have the whole service number on the back :p
-
Jayme
- Posts: 2585
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:59 pm
- Location: North Coast, NSW
Re: PCM Hacking Shirts
end result will be more like this:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: PCM Hacking Shirts
That looks good. Id also be keen for a sticker or 2.
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: PCM Hacking Shirts
ha haChuff wrote:Would look good next to my "Built not Bought" sticker.
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: PCM Hacking Shirts
Holden202T wrote:ha haChuff wrote:Would look good next to my "Built not Bought" sticker.i need some of them
Im thinking more like "build to perform, not bought to impress"
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: PCM Hacking Shirts
yeah that works too
for me its more than i have done everything i can myself rather than paying someone to completely build me a car.
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
jenko
- Posts: 450
- Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:43 am
- cars: hilux v6
jaguar v12
mitsubishi lancer
fj cruiser
sv 21 camry wagon - Location: Pine mountain .vic
Re: PCM Hacking Shirts
I like it"build to perform, not bought to impress"
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: PCM Hacking Shirts
built for my enjoyment, not bought for you're approval.
that one works good for me
that one works good for me