PCM Hacking Shirts

A place For General Chit Chat Etc
User avatar
antus
Site Admin
Posts: 10016
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007

Re: PCM Hacking Shirts

Post by antus »

Chip looks quite good, if the uv window circle comes out that clear it'll be win. Theres more interest in an 808 design than i expected. I agree it might not be recognisable, though. Might need to say 808 somewhere somehow. Maybe have the whole service number on the back :p
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
Chuff
Posts: 269
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:28 am
Location: Melbourne

Re: PCM Hacking Shirts

Post by Chuff »

Would I be going off topic if I was to point out that these designs as stickers for our rides might be nice.

If I ever finish my project I'd wear one with pride on my wheels. Would look good next to my "Built not Bought" sticker.
˙ʎɐqǝ ɟɟo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ǝsǝuıɥɔ ɐ ƃuıʎnq ɹoɟ ʇɥƃıɹ ǝɯ sǝʌɹǝs
User avatar
Jayme
Posts: 2585
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:59 pm
Location: North Coast, NSW

Re: PCM Hacking Shirts

Post by Jayme »

antus wrote:Chip looks quite good, if the uv window circle comes out that clear it'll be win. Theres more interest in an 808 design than i expected. I agree it might not be recognisable, though. Might need to say 808 somewhere somehow. Maybe have the whole service number on the back :p
haha oops, that white is just background!! on a black shirt that will end up black... ill have to add in some white thread to keep the window white.
User avatar
Jayme
Posts: 2585
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:59 pm
Location: North Coast, NSW

Re: PCM Hacking Shirts

Post by Jayme »

end result will be more like this:

eprom-stickes1.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dylan
Posts: 3364
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
cars: VR Commodore V8

Re: PCM Hacking Shirts

Post by Dylan »

That looks good. Id also be keen for a sticker or 2.
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: PCM Hacking Shirts

Post by Holden202T »

Chuff wrote:Would look good next to my "Built not Bought" sticker.
ha ha :) i need some of them :)
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: PCM Hacking Shirts

Post by vlad01 »

Holden202T wrote:
Chuff wrote:Would look good next to my "Built not Bought" sticker.
ha ha :) i need some of them :)

Im thinking more like "build to perform, not bought to impress"
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: PCM Hacking Shirts

Post by Holden202T »

yeah that works too :) for me its more than i have done everything i can myself rather than paying someone to completely build me a car.
User avatar
jenko
Posts: 450
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:43 am
cars: hilux v6
jaguar v12
mitsubishi lancer
fj cruiser
sv 21 camry wagon
Location: Pine mountain .vic

Re: PCM Hacking Shirts

Post by jenko »

"build to perform, not bought to impress"
I like it
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: PCM Hacking Shirts

Post by vlad01 »

built for my enjoyment, not bought for you're approval.

that one works good for me :D