PCM Hacking Shirts

A place For General Chit Chat Etc
VK_3800
Posts: 578
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:15 am
cars: SS Torana
Location: NZ

Re: PCM Hacking Shirts

Post by VK_3800 »

vlad01 wrote:haha can imagine non car people or old farts who swear on carbys and what they would be thinking if they saw the shirts.
I like the fact that its not brand new EFI technology either (but can still compete!), looks awesome
User avatar
Tazzi
Posts: 3626
Joined: Thu May 17, 2012 10:53 am
cars: VE SS Ute
Location: WA

Re: PCM Hacking Shirts

Post by Tazzi »

vlad01 wrote:yep!

haha can imagine non car people or old farts who swear on carbys and what they would be thinking if they saw the shirts.

wtf is that suppose to be? lol
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Your Local Aussie Reverse Engineer
Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726
Image
User avatar
Jayme
Posts: 2585
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:59 pm
Location: North Coast, NSW

Re: PCM Hacking Shirts

Post by Jayme »

so now comes the hard part..... how to organise it...... so im thinking ill go with black short sleeve polos as seen in the first post. once the orders are confirmed and sizes supplied, ill buy the shirts, then embroider and post them out. price will be $40 plus post which will be about $8.
that is about as low as I can go, considering the prices of the original shirts, plus the time it takes to embroider each one and package it up to post. let me know how many of you are keen on a shirt with the 808 design at the above price, so I can get an idea of numbers.
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: PCM Hacking Shirts

Post by vlad01 »

I'd actually prefer a hoody over a shirt, its too cold here 8 months of the year for just a shirt lol
HQ355
Posts: 1217
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
cars: HQ Holden

Re: PCM Hacking Shirts

Post by HQ355 »

vlad01 wrote:I'd actually prefer a hoody over a shirt, its too cold here 8 months of the year for just a shirt lol
Vlad wants (needs) some thermal gear lol may be a big puffy jacket
ejukated
Posts: 426
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:52 am

Re: PCM Hacking Shirts

Post by ejukated »

vlad01 wrote:I'd actually prefer a hoody over a shirt, its too cold here 8 months of the year for just a shirt lol
A hoodie would be awesome!
Dylan
Posts: 3364
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
cars: VR Commodore V8

Re: PCM Hacking Shirts

Post by Dylan »

Even a plane t shirt I hate polo's. Maybe us fussy people coild send our own and negotiate the embroidery fee?
User avatar
Jayme
Posts: 2585
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:59 pm
Location: North Coast, NSW

Re: PCM Hacking Shirts

Post by Jayme »

thats fine with me, less effort on my part. send me a shirt (black works well obviously) with an addressed prepaid 500gm sachel included for me to send it back, ill embroider it for $20.
User avatar
Gareth
Posts: 2678
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic

Re: PCM Hacking Shirts

Post by Gareth »

I'll take a polo please, could you please post up banking details?
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
Dylan
Posts: 3364
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
cars: VR Commodore V8

Re: PCM Hacking Shirts

Post by Dylan »

Jayme wrote:thats fine with me, less effort on my part. send me a shirt (black works well obviously) with an addressed prepaid 500gm sachel included for me to send it back, ill embroider it for $20.
Awesome. Not trying to take anything away from you. It's a great effort to get it all this far.
Count me in. I will get a shirt in the coming days. Thanks mate.