I like the fact that its not brand new EFI technology either (but can still compete!), looks awesomevlad01 wrote:haha can imagine non car people or old farts who swear on carbys and what they would be thinking if they saw the shirts.
PCM Hacking Shirts
-
VK_3800
- Posts: 578
- Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:15 am
- cars: SS Torana
- Location: NZ
Re: PCM Hacking Shirts
-
Tazzi
- Posts: 3626
- Joined: Thu May 17, 2012 10:53 am
- cars: VE SS Ute
- Location: WA
Re: PCM Hacking Shirts
vlad01 wrote:yep!
haha can imagine non car people or old farts who swear on carbys and what they would be thinking if they saw the shirts.
wtf is that suppose to be? lol
Your Local Aussie Reverse Engineer
Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726

Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726

-
Jayme
- Posts: 2585
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:59 pm
- Location: North Coast, NSW
Re: PCM Hacking Shirts
so now comes the hard part..... how to organise it...... so im thinking ill go with black short sleeve polos as seen in the first post. once the orders are confirmed and sizes supplied, ill buy the shirts, then embroider and post them out. price will be $40 plus post which will be about $8.
that is about as low as I can go, considering the prices of the original shirts, plus the time it takes to embroider each one and package it up to post. let me know how many of you are keen on a shirt with the 808 design at the above price, so I can get an idea of numbers.
that is about as low as I can go, considering the prices of the original shirts, plus the time it takes to embroider each one and package it up to post. let me know how many of you are keen on a shirt with the 808 design at the above price, so I can get an idea of numbers.
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: PCM Hacking Shirts
I'd actually prefer a hoody over a shirt, its too cold here 8 months of the year for just a shirt lol
-
HQ355
- Posts: 1217
- Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
- cars: HQ Holden
Re: PCM Hacking Shirts
Vlad wants (needs) some thermal gear lol may be a big puffy jacketvlad01 wrote:I'd actually prefer a hoody over a shirt, its too cold here 8 months of the year for just a shirt lol
-
ejukated
- Posts: 426
- Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:52 am
Re: PCM Hacking Shirts
A hoodie would be awesome!vlad01 wrote:I'd actually prefer a hoody over a shirt, its too cold here 8 months of the year for just a shirt lol
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: PCM Hacking Shirts
Even a plane t shirt I hate polo's. Maybe us fussy people coild send our own and negotiate the embroidery fee?
-
Jayme
- Posts: 2585
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:59 pm
- Location: North Coast, NSW
Re: PCM Hacking Shirts
thats fine with me, less effort on my part. send me a shirt (black works well obviously) with an addressed prepaid 500gm sachel included for me to send it back, ill embroider it for $20.
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
Re: PCM Hacking Shirts
I'll take a polo please, could you please post up banking details?
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: PCM Hacking Shirts
Awesome. Not trying to take anything away from you. It's a great effort to get it all this far.Jayme wrote:thats fine with me, less effort on my part. send me a shirt (black works well obviously) with an addressed prepaid 500gm sachel included for me to send it back, ill embroider it for $20.
Count me in. I will get a shirt in the coming days. Thanks mate.