That is correct!Biggvl wrote: Vlad... there's something wrong with you
Upkeep on this site
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Upkeep on this site
-
HQ355
- Posts: 1217
- Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
- cars: HQ Holden
Re: Upkeep on this site
You never told me ? What's wrong ? Lmaovlad01 wrote:That is correct!Biggvl wrote: Vlad... there's something wrong with you
-
Tazzi
- Posts: 3626
- Joined: Thu May 17, 2012 10:53 am
- cars: VE SS Ute
- Location: WA
Re: Upkeep on this site
He's been staring at the matrix for too longHQ355 wrote:You never told me ? What's wrong ? Lmaovlad01 wrote:That is correct!Biggvl wrote: Vlad... there's something wrong with you
Your Local Aussie Reverse Engineer
Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726

Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726

-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Upkeep on this site
No the matrix been watching me for too long. That's why its corrupt.
-
Tazzi
- Posts: 3626
- Joined: Thu May 17, 2012 10:53 am
- cars: VE SS Ute
- Location: WA
Re: Upkeep on this site
If anything, at least this thread has given a few laughs 
Your Local Aussie Reverse Engineer
Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726

Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726

-
HQ355
- Posts: 1217
- Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
- cars: HQ Holden
Re: Upkeep on this site
Priceless !Tazzi wrote:If anything, at least this thread has given a few laughs
-
Tazzi
- Posts: 3626
- Joined: Thu May 17, 2012 10:53 am
- cars: VE SS Ute
- Location: WA
Re: Upkeep on this site
I do like the idea of a site project, but... what would that be?
Your Local Aussie Reverse Engineer
Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726

Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726

-
HQ355
- Posts: 1217
- Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
- cars: HQ Holden
Re: Upkeep on this site
One located in melbourneTazzi wrote:I do like the idea of a site project, but... what would that be?
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Upkeep on this site
good enough for me.
-
Tazzi
- Posts: 3626
- Joined: Thu May 17, 2012 10:53 am
- cars: VE SS Ute
- Location: WA
Re: Upkeep on this site
hmm, needs to be somethimg small so it can be made at home.HQ355 wrote:One located in melbourneTazzi wrote:I do like the idea of a site project, but... what would that be?
kinda limits it to software and pcb development?
Your Local Aussie Reverse Engineer
Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726

Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726
