Upkeep on this site

A place For General Chit Chat Etc
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Upkeep on this site

Post by vlad01 »

Biggvl wrote: Vlad... there's something wrong with you :lol:
That is correct!
HQ355
Posts: 1217
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
cars: HQ Holden

Re: Upkeep on this site

Post by HQ355 »

vlad01 wrote:
Biggvl wrote: Vlad... there's something wrong with you :lol:
That is correct!
You never told me ? What's wrong ? Lmao
User avatar
Tazzi
Posts: 3626
Joined: Thu May 17, 2012 10:53 am
cars: VE SS Ute
Location: WA

Re: Upkeep on this site

Post by Tazzi »

HQ355 wrote:
vlad01 wrote:
Biggvl wrote: Vlad... there's something wrong with you :lol:
That is correct!
You never told me ? What's wrong ? Lmao
He's been staring at the matrix for too long :lol:
Your Local Aussie Reverse Engineer
Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726
Image
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Upkeep on this site

Post by vlad01 »

No the matrix been watching me for too long. That's why its corrupt.
User avatar
Tazzi
Posts: 3626
Joined: Thu May 17, 2012 10:53 am
cars: VE SS Ute
Location: WA

Re: Upkeep on this site

Post by Tazzi »

If anything, at least this thread has given a few laughs :thumbup:
Your Local Aussie Reverse Engineer
Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726
Image
HQ355
Posts: 1217
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
cars: HQ Holden

Re: Upkeep on this site

Post by HQ355 »

Tazzi wrote:If anything, at least this thread has given a few laughs :thumbup:
Priceless !
User avatar
Tazzi
Posts: 3626
Joined: Thu May 17, 2012 10:53 am
cars: VE SS Ute
Location: WA

Re: Upkeep on this site

Post by Tazzi »

I do like the idea of a site project, but... what would that be?
Your Local Aussie Reverse Engineer
Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726
Image
HQ355
Posts: 1217
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
cars: HQ Holden

Re: Upkeep on this site

Post by HQ355 »

Tazzi wrote:I do like the idea of a site project, but... what would that be?
One located in melbourne :)
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Upkeep on this site

Post by vlad01 »

good enough for me.
User avatar
Tazzi
Posts: 3626
Joined: Thu May 17, 2012 10:53 am
cars: VE SS Ute
Location: WA

Re: Upkeep on this site

Post by Tazzi »

HQ355 wrote:
Tazzi wrote:I do like the idea of a site project, but... what would that be?
One located in melbourne :)
hmm, needs to be somethimg small so it can be made at home.

kinda limits it to software and pcb development?
Your Local Aussie Reverse Engineer
Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726
Image