3D Printing.. Woos and Woes!

A place For General Chit Chat Etc
BennVenn
Posts: 536
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:35 am
cars: R33 GTST, '60 Vw Bug, Express (4G63T), GW X200
Location: Windellama, NSW

Re: 3D Printing.. Woos and Woes!

Post by BennVenn »

OK, I'll be building up a manifold to interface the supercharger with the left and right heads of the VW. I'll start a thread when I get my AMR500. Hopefully next week!!
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: 3D Printing.. Woos and Woes!

Post by vlad01 »

Where did my post go showing the manifolds? Hmmm. Damn work laptop at it again. I'm on my phone and I don't see the post I did 2 hours ago.
User avatar
psyolent
Posts: 1597
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:52 am
cars: VT Berlina Series 2 Wago
XP Falcon ex Geelong Taxi
SY Ford Territory
PD Hyundai nLine
SE Ford Capri
....too many fucking bikes

Re: 3D Printing.. Woos and Woes!

Post by psyolent »

these are a good unit the citrix guys had one running over xendesktop at cisco live last week. worked well. they printed yoda, lego bricks, and other cool shit.
Cheers,
Greg aka Sir Burnie Tanington

VX1 Berlina V6, VT1 Berlina V6 (Track), VN1 S V6, Hilux RN105 GMV8, Ford XP 170.
User avatar
Tazzi
Posts: 3626
Joined: Thu May 17, 2012 10:53 am
cars: VE SS Ute
Location: WA

Re: 3D Printing.. Woos and Woes!

Post by Tazzi »

Received mine yesterday, I cant look away while its printing.. its just unbelievable!

Will grab some pics soon
Your Local Aussie Reverse Engineer
Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726
Image
User avatar
Tazzi
Posts: 3626
Joined: Thu May 17, 2012 10:53 am
cars: VE SS Ute
Location: WA

Re: 3D Printing.. Woos and Woes!

Post by Tazzi »

Its a real tidy machine!
Extremely happy with it so far. Just on the average settings, its printing out awesome little things.

Printed out a bigger spool holder which is the objected being printed below. Allows for a 1Kg spool to be put on.
up2_3d_printer.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Your Local Aussie Reverse Engineer
Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726
Image
HQ355
Posts: 1217
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
cars: HQ Holden

Re: 3D Printing.. Woos and Woes!

Post by HQ355 »

Nice ! I'd love to get one but I reckon I'd just print out shit that I don't need lol
User avatar
Tazzi
Posts: 3626
Joined: Thu May 17, 2012 10:53 am
cars: VE SS Ute
Location: WA

Re: 3D Printing.. Woos and Woes!

Post by Tazzi »

HQ355 wrote:Nice ! I'd love to get one but I reckon I'd just print out shit that I don't need lol
Its already begun... :lol:
3d_rabbit.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Your Local Aussie Reverse Engineer
Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726
Image
HQ355
Posts: 1217
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
cars: HQ Holden

Re: 3D Printing.. Woos and Woes!

Post by HQ355 »

Happy Easter lmfao
User avatar
Jayme
Posts: 2585
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:59 pm
Location: North Coast, NSW

Re: 3D Printing.. Woos and Woes!

Post by Jayme »

LOL... im just printing parts for my printer with my printer.
HQ355
Posts: 1217
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
cars: HQ Holden

Re: 3D Printing.. Woos and Woes!

Post by HQ355 »

Is that like the atm machine machine ?