3D Printing.. Woos and Woes!
-
BennVenn
- Posts: 536
- Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:35 am
- cars: R33 GTST, '60 Vw Bug, Express (4G63T), GW X200
- Location: Windellama, NSW
Re: 3D Printing.. Woos and Woes!
OK, I'll be building up a manifold to interface the supercharger with the left and right heads of the VW. I'll start a thread when I get my AMR500. Hopefully next week!!
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: 3D Printing.. Woos and Woes!
Where did my post go showing the manifolds? Hmmm. Damn work laptop at it again. I'm on my phone and I don't see the post I did 2 hours ago.
-
psyolent
- Posts: 1597
- Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:52 am
- cars: VT Berlina Series 2 Wago
XP Falcon ex Geelong Taxi
SY Ford Territory
PD Hyundai nLine
SE Ford Capri
....too many fucking bikes
Re: 3D Printing.. Woos and Woes!
these are a good unit the citrix guys had one running over xendesktop at cisco live last week. worked well. they printed yoda, lego bricks, and other cool shit.
Cheers,
Greg aka Sir Burnie Tanington
VX1 Berlina V6, VT1 Berlina V6 (Track), VN1 S V6, Hilux RN105 GMV8, Ford XP 170.
Greg aka Sir Burnie Tanington
VX1 Berlina V6, VT1 Berlina V6 (Track), VN1 S V6, Hilux RN105 GMV8, Ford XP 170.
-
Tazzi
- Posts: 3626
- Joined: Thu May 17, 2012 10:53 am
- cars: VE SS Ute
- Location: WA
Re: 3D Printing.. Woos and Woes!
Received mine yesterday, I cant look away while its printing.. its just unbelievable!
Will grab some pics soon
Will grab some pics soon
Your Local Aussie Reverse Engineer
Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726

Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726

-
Tazzi
- Posts: 3626
- Joined: Thu May 17, 2012 10:53 am
- cars: VE SS Ute
- Location: WA
Re: 3D Printing.. Woos and Woes!
Its a real tidy machine!
Extremely happy with it so far. Just on the average settings, its printing out awesome little things.
Printed out a bigger spool holder which is the objected being printed below. Allows for a 1Kg spool to be put on.
Extremely happy with it so far. Just on the average settings, its printing out awesome little things.
Printed out a bigger spool holder which is the objected being printed below. Allows for a 1Kg spool to be put on.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Your Local Aussie Reverse Engineer
Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726

Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726

-
HQ355
- Posts: 1217
- Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
- cars: HQ Holden
Re: 3D Printing.. Woos and Woes!
Nice ! I'd love to get one but I reckon I'd just print out shit that I don't need lol
-
Tazzi
- Posts: 3626
- Joined: Thu May 17, 2012 10:53 am
- cars: VE SS Ute
- Location: WA
Re: 3D Printing.. Woos and Woes!
Its already begun...HQ355 wrote:Nice ! I'd love to get one but I reckon I'd just print out shit that I don't need lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Your Local Aussie Reverse Engineer
Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726

Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726

-
HQ355
- Posts: 1217
- Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
- cars: HQ Holden
Re: 3D Printing.. Woos and Woes!
Happy Easter lmfao
-
Jayme
- Posts: 2585
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:59 pm
- Location: North Coast, NSW
Re: 3D Printing.. Woos and Woes!
LOL... im just printing parts for my printer with my printer.
-
HQ355
- Posts: 1217
- Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
- cars: HQ Holden
Re: 3D Printing.. Woos and Woes!
Is that like the atm machine machine ?