Very cool.
2500x to come 2019?
Interesting youtube video's...
-
madmaxisback
- Posts: 145
- Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:56 am
- cars: VN Calais
VK Berlina - Location: Perth
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
coming soon.... topfuel engine streetable daily drivers
-
madmaxisback
- Posts: 145
- Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:56 am
- cars: VN Calais
VK Berlina - Location: Perth
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
Bahahaha! Or 3000hp twin turbo VB Commodores running 6's that can be driven to the shops and backvlad01 wrote:coming soon.... topfuel engine streetable daily drivers
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
3000hp is old news, I want to see over 9000hp !
-
madmaxisback
- Posts: 145
- Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:56 am
- cars: VN Calais
VK Berlina - Location: Perth
-
psyolent
- Posts: 1597
- Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:52 am
- cars: VT Berlina Series 2 Wago
XP Falcon ex Geelong Taxi
SY Ford Territory
PD Hyundai nLine
SE Ford Capri
....too many fucking bikes
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
that is a truckload of mang
Cheers,
Greg aka Sir Burnie Tanington
VX1 Berlina V6, VT1 Berlina V6 (Track), VN1 S V6, Hilux RN105 GMV8, Ford XP 170.
Greg aka Sir Burnie Tanington
VX1 Berlina V6, VT1 Berlina V6 (Track), VN1 S V6, Hilux RN105 GMV8, Ford XP 170.
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
No wonder I have never been able to kill a buick, holy crap they just don't die lol. That VN was mangin it alright.
-
madmaxisback
- Posts: 145
- Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:56 am
- cars: VN Calais
VK Berlina - Location: Perth
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
MangMangMangMangMangMangMangMang!!vlad01 wrote:No wonder I have never been able to kill a buick, holy crap they just don't die lol. That VN was mangin it alright.
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
people need to learn throttle control ....

No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
madmaxisback
- Posts: 145
- Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:56 am
- cars: VN Calais
VK Berlina - Location: Perth
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
Tuning a 2,010HP, 83PSI 4 cylinder SR20 | Shane Tecklenburg [TECH TALK]
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2n2AaS-6rNo[/youtube]
Great info for such high boost tuning
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2n2AaS-6rNo[/youtube]
Great info for such high boost tuning
Last edited by madmaxisback on Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.