Interesting youtube video's...

A place For General Chit Chat Etc
User avatar
madmaxisback
Posts: 145
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:56 am
cars: VN Calais
VK Berlina
Location: Perth

Re: Interesting youtube video's...

Post by madmaxisback »

Very cool.

2500x to come 2019?
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Interesting youtube video's...

Post by vlad01 »

coming soon.... topfuel engine streetable daily drivers
User avatar
madmaxisback
Posts: 145
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:56 am
cars: VN Calais
VK Berlina
Location: Perth

Re: Interesting youtube video's...

Post by madmaxisback »

vlad01 wrote:coming soon.... topfuel engine streetable daily drivers
Bahahaha! Or 3000hp twin turbo VB Commodores running 6's that can be driven to the shops and back :thumbup:
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Interesting youtube video's...

Post by vlad01 »

3000hp is old news, I want to see over 9000hp !
User avatar
madmaxisback
Posts: 145
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:56 am
cars: VN Calais
VK Berlina
Location: Perth

Re: Interesting youtube video's...

Post by madmaxisback »

Mang - LS Limiter bash session:

https://www.facebook.com/corey.clemesha ... 287203680/

:driving:

Bahahahaha!
User avatar
psyolent
Posts: 1597
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:52 am
cars: VT Berlina Series 2 Wago
XP Falcon ex Geelong Taxi
SY Ford Territory
PD Hyundai nLine
SE Ford Capri
....too many fucking bikes

Re: Interesting youtube video's...

Post by psyolent »

that is a truckload of mang
Cheers,
Greg aka Sir Burnie Tanington

VX1 Berlina V6, VT1 Berlina V6 (Track), VN1 S V6, Hilux RN105 GMV8, Ford XP 170.
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Interesting youtube video's...

Post by vlad01 »

No wonder I have never been able to kill a buick, holy crap they just don't die lol. That VN was mangin it alright.
User avatar
madmaxisback
Posts: 145
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:56 am
cars: VN Calais
VK Berlina
Location: Perth

Re: Interesting youtube video's...

Post by madmaxisback »

vlad01 wrote:No wonder I have never been able to kill a buick, holy crap they just don't die lol. That VN was mangin it alright.
MangMangMangMangMangMangMangMang!! :turbo: :wall:
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: Interesting youtube video's...

Post by Holden202T »

people need to learn throttle control .... :wtf: :roll:
User avatar
madmaxisback
Posts: 145
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:56 am
cars: VN Calais
VK Berlina
Location: Perth

Re: Interesting youtube video's...

Post by madmaxisback »

Tuning a 2,010HP, 83PSI 4 cylinder SR20 | Shane Tecklenburg [TECH TALK]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2n2AaS-6rNo[/youtube]

Great info for such high boost tuning :cash:
Last edited by madmaxisback on Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.