Interesting youtube video's...

A place For General Chit Chat Etc
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Interesting youtube video's...

Post by vlad01 »

certainly not cheap. Amazing tech and lot of useful info.
immortality
Posts: 3820
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
cars: VS,VT,VX,VE

Re: Interesting youtube video's...

Post by immortality »

Still not bad though, 5000km from a motor that lives it life at the pointy end of the rev range and only looses a few hp over it's entire life.

Really interesting about the narrow ring pack.
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Interesting youtube video's...

Post by vlad01 »

yeah thats one of the reasons I have narrow rings in my engine, though not as narrow as that but narrower than stock. 1.2mm instead of 1.5mm. Better sealing and conformity.
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Interesting youtube video's...

Post by vlad01 »

User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Interesting youtube video's...

Post by vlad01 »

Love these guys, the shit they can do in Finland is awesome.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKtHn8BVwnw[/youtube]
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: Interesting youtube video's...

Post by Holden202T »

lol :)
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Interesting youtube video's...

Post by vlad01 »

shhh! the windows can hear.
immortality
Posts: 3820
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
cars: VS,VT,VX,VE

Re: Interesting youtube video's...

Post by immortality »

User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: Interesting youtube video's...

Post by Holden202T »

that could have been alot worse!
Wade
Posts: 1229
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:29 pm
cars: Vr 5.0 statesman vr exec 5.0 turbo vy clubsport

Re: Interesting youtube video's...

Post by Wade »