Interesting youtube video's...
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
certainly not cheap. Amazing tech and lot of useful info.
-
immortality
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
- cars: VS,VT,VX,VE
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
Still not bad though, 5000km from a motor that lives it life at the pointy end of the rev range and only looses a few hp over it's entire life.
Really interesting about the narrow ring pack.
Really interesting about the narrow ring pack.
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
yeah thats one of the reasons I have narrow rings in my engine, though not as narrow as that but narrower than stock. 1.2mm instead of 1.5mm. Better sealing and conformity.
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9EaSbw8vRY[/youtube]
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
Love these guys, the shit they can do in Finland is awesome.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKtHn8BVwnw[/youtube]
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKtHn8BVwnw[/youtube]
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
lol 
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
shhh! the windows can hear.
-
immortality
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
- cars: VS,VT,VX,VE
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
that could have been alot worse!
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
Wade
- Posts: 1229
- Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:29 pm
- cars: Vr 5.0 statesman vr exec 5.0 turbo vy clubsport