wiring loom

Want a chip to suit your application? Ask here. Include as much detail in your request as possible.
User avatar
antus
Site Admin
Posts: 10014
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007

Re: wiring loom

Post by antus »

i can pm both of you guys ok. you cant leave the subject blank, thats not it is it?
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
immortality
Posts: 3820
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
cars: VS,VT,VX,VE

Re: wiring loom

Post by immortality »

I'll try again.

edit, yep I have sent or replied to both of you now? I had definitely put something in the subject line? who knows, looks like what ever it was it's now sorted.

Thanks for taking the time to have a look though :)
ladaok
Posts: 96
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:45 am
cars: none

Re: wiring loom

Post by ladaok »

Hello immort ... It seems to be working now ? .. have sent a PM to test ....robbie
ladaok
Posts: 96
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:45 am
cars: none

Re: wiring loom

Post by ladaok »

I have secured a Camira loom and manifold from a chap in the Sth Is of NZ . thanks for all your input