wiring loom
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10014
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: wiring loom
i can pm both of you guys ok. you cant leave the subject blank, thats not it is it?
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
-
immortality
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
- cars: VS,VT,VX,VE
Re: wiring loom
I'll try again.
edit, yep I have sent or replied to both of you now? I had definitely put something in the subject line? who knows, looks like what ever it was it's now sorted.
Thanks for taking the time to have a look though
edit, yep I have sent or replied to both of you now? I had definitely put something in the subject line? who knows, looks like what ever it was it's now sorted.
Thanks for taking the time to have a look though
-
ladaok
- Posts: 96
- Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:45 am
- cars: none
Re: wiring loom
Hello immort ... It seems to be working now ? .. have sent a PM to test ....robbie
-
ladaok
- Posts: 96
- Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:45 am
- cars: none
Re: wiring loom
I have secured a Camira loom and manifold from a chap in the Sth Is of NZ . thanks for all your input