Hello, thank you for allowing me to be there, I'm from Germany and I'm interested in old off-road vehicles, Isuzu Trooper, Opel Frontera...
Now I'm trying to get a USA software to work in the Frontera, Isuzu Amigo.
Delco Multitec 3 connections, 29F010B
I need DTC off 0449, 0463, 1627.
This works, but other problems with Mil temperature sensor, I think it's a problem with checksum, I can't find it, does anyone have a solution
Opel Frontera Checkum Delco CURN
-
Metaller27
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2024 4:44 am
- cars: Isuzu Trooper, Opel Frontera, Audi A6, Chevrolet Transsport
Opel Frontera Checkum Delco CURN
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
kur4o
- Posts: 1145
- Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:20 am
-
Metaller27
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2024 4:44 am
- cars: Isuzu Trooper, Opel Frontera, Audi A6, Chevrolet Transsport
Re: Opel Frontera Checkum Delco CURN
Thank you for answer, but this does´t work for this ECU, i try it from 3000 to FFFF, 3008 to FFFF also 13008 i came not to a solution.
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10012
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: Opel Frontera Checkum Delco CURN
I think its program ID (AC) at 3008 and you can set it to AA to disable checksum. I'll see if I can figure how its calculated. The reference to 3006 matches the other thread, but it must start and stop somewhere else, or skip some part of the range.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10012
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: Opel Frontera Checkum Delco CURN
Ive been looking at it for a while, it seems the function that does the sum is very different from the GM PCMs of the era, as well as the other one in the thread above. There is something special about addresses 3021, 3022, 302B, but there is more code around that and its not just that its skipping these addresses. I am going to stop for now, probably your best and simplest solution is just AA to 3008.
FA44 at 3006 with AA at 3008 also seems to be different to just AA in 3008 - it enters the checksum function with register A clear instead of 1, so try that as well if 3008 only still emits a CEL.
FA44 at 3006 with AA at 3008 also seems to be different to just AA in 3008 - it enters the checksum function with register A clear instead of 1, so try that as well if 3008 only still emits a CEL.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
-
kur4o
- Posts: 1145
- Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:20 am
Re: Opel Frontera Checkum Delco CURN
At 3006 is the checksum, at 19F is the calculated checksum,
AA= 2 different bins stacked are used
AC= 1 bin 2 banks used.
I think method is different or bank 10000-1ffff is used at some point.
80ed+1 might be part of bank1
AA= 2 different bins stacked are used
AC= 1 bin 2 banks used.
I think method is different or bank 10000-1ffff is used at some point.
80ed+1 might be part of bank1
-
Metaller27
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2024 4:44 am
- cars: Isuzu Trooper, Opel Frontera, Audi A6, Chevrolet Transsport
Re: Opel Frontera Checkum Delco CURN
I will try with AA, i have a lot of other versions from this ecu, at 3008 will switch B4, E8, AC
-
kur4o
- Posts: 1145
- Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:20 am
Re: Opel Frontera Checkum Delco CURN
Do you have pics and other stock dumps for comparison.
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10012
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: Opel Frontera Checkum Delco CURN
3008 is your Program ID. Its always at address 8 from the start of the segment. Sometimes 2008, 4008, 6008, in your case 3008.. and AA always means checksum disabled in that generation. If you look at the IDs of Australian bins from that generation here https://pcmhacking.net/memcals.html you'll see the 1 byte program IDs, and each segment also shows the address which it is at - always x008.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
-
Metaller27
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2024 4:44 am
- cars: Isuzu Trooper, Opel Frontera, Audi A6, Chevrolet Transsport
Re: Opel Frontera Checkum Delco CURN
With replacement 3008 to AA same error, loose contact P0112 and Mil on. Or should I also replace 3006, I didn't understand that exactly.
I reload all files that i have, Opel Frontera B X22SE, Y22SE, Isuzu Amigo, Isuzu Rodeo, Isuzu Rodeo Australien.
Opel Frontera is with immo, Y22SE with 2 Lambda, Isuzu Rodeo without Immo but DTC on, when i switch off DTC P0112 switch on off with Mil
I reload all files that i have, Opel Frontera B X22SE, Y22SE, Isuzu Amigo, Isuzu Rodeo, Isuzu Rodeo Australien.
Opel Frontera is with immo, Y22SE with 2 Lambda, Isuzu Rodeo without Immo but DTC on, when i switch off DTC P0112 switch on off with Mil
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.